Who we serve
Dr. Weiss has decades of experience working with individuals diagnosed with:
• Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Autism Asperger’s Syndrome Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD)
• Non-verbal learning disabilities (NLD)
• Sensory Integration Disorders
• Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorders (AD/HD)
• Mood Disorders
• Tics, Tourette Syndrome and other disorders of repetitive movement
• Mitochondrial Disorders
• Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Behavioral Disorders Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) Conduct Disorders
• Genetic Syndromes such as Down-Rett-Williams-Smith Magenis-Prader Willi-Soto Weaver-and other Syndromes
• Developmental Delays of Unknown Etiology
Through the years Dr. Weiss has had the pleasure of working with individuals of all ages who present with all kinds of differences in their development. He has worked with families that have been from all walks of life and has consulted to schools and school boards across the US and eastern Canada. This work has allowed Dr. Weiss to observe and document every stage of life allowing him to thoroughly evaluate each and every client. His unique and detailed evaluations, Functional Developmental Evaluations (FDA’s), behavioral support plan, IEP and program reviews clearly give each family and specialist a detailed and accurate picture of the needs of the individual as well as the methods and approaches required to help their growth.
Locations of our service: home, school & community
Our service is a little unconventional. We believe that seeing a client in an office or clinic setting is not enough. In order to truly understand an individual it is crucial to see them in their world… not in an office. Therefore most of our work is done in the home, at school and in the community.